Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Hospital Discharge Team for a Local Authority based in East London.
* The person will be working in the post discharge cluster working with our AADs ( Admission avoidance and Discharge to assess )sub team - you will be discharging patients from the ward and follow up in the community for up to six weeks.
* You will also be required to carry out any safeguarding or placement work that arises from your work with this client group.
* You will be expected to attend morning meetings and feedback to the sub team on your progress with assessments etc.
* You will be expected to complete Care Act 2014 assessments and provide information/advice and/or Support as needed.
* The social worker will need some experience of working within an MDT as you will be working closely with a number of health professionals.
* Experience in a Hospital team is essential
* HCPC registration
* Enhanced DBS
* Full compliance required
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly
Job found on