Support Workers & Healthcare Assistants required in Chelmsford, Essex, up to £19/hr, Flexible Work Hours
Due to new contracts coming on board, Health Recruit Network is recruiting experienced and dedicated Support Workers & Healthcare Assistants specialising in Acute Mental Health, Forensic, Intensive Care & Inpatients Services for the Essex Partnership University Trust (NHS) in Chelmsford & surrounding areas.
Do you have a minimum of 6 months recent UK experience?
Working patterns: 12hour shifts, Days/Nights/Half Shifts/Contracts
Sundays/Bank Holidays £19.26
Job Setting for Support Workers & HCA\`s:
• Babies, Adolescents, Adults & Elderly,
• Older People Assessment Inpatient Service, Dementia and Memory Assessment Services
Mother & Baby Unit, Forensic Low Secure Inpatient Service, Acute Adult Inpatient Services & PICU / Intensive Care
• Private & NHS opportunities available.
• Temporary/Flexible work
Skills and responsibilities for Support Workers & HCA\`s:
• Naturally caring approach
• Providing entertainment and supporting/motivating residents in their overall well-being
• Some personal care involved for elderly patients
• Some PMVA experience & training required
Company benefits for Support Workers & HCA\`s:
Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Online Mandatory Training worth of £100 offered for FREE!
Holiday entitlement (PAYE only)
Thorough Compliance Support
Temp of the Month prizes
Continuous & friendly consultant support
Various work settings in NHS and private services
Immediate shifts in your local areas and preferred environments
Requirements for Health Care Assistant:
• Health and Social Care Qualification
• 6 months care experience
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
• Desirable: DBS on Update Service
Interested? Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job found on