Sorry, but the requested job is no longer being advertised.
Please see below for similar jobs that are available,
or perform another search.
Assistant Manager - Teesside
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £17k - £19k depending on experience plus performance related bonus
Ever thought of a career in football? This company are the number one....
Football is more than a game to them, it's a way of life, and they are looking for like minded people to join their team as Assistant Manager . In this role you will provide a top quality service to their ... income targets and KPI's.
Their Assistant Managers have a unique role that requires the following skill set:
- People management skills - Manage, motivate and lead a team of people
- Innovation ... you are currently an Assistant Manager or have previous supervisory experience and looking for your first Management position, this could be the role for you! It would also suit a successful graduate
Here at The Works , we are looking for an Assistant Manager to join the team based in our new opening Wisbech store. The successful candidate will receive a salary of £15,000 plus... Manager, the role of Assistant Manager is to:
- Drive Store Sales
- Provide excellent customer service
- Maximise business performance
- Deliver excellent operating standards
- Take full responsibility for the branch in the absence of the Branch Manager through effective team working.
Responsibilities of our Assistant Manager include:
- Lead by example, personally ... of employees in the Store.
If you believe, as we do, in great service, and want the chance to get on and develop in retail, then don't delay. Apply now to become our Assistant Manager.
This chain of Italian Pizzerias based in Gloucestershire is expanding quickly and are now looking for experienced professionals to help lead their in store teams.
As an Assistant Manager you will... a definite advantage.
As an Assistant Manager you will work alongside an experienced Head Pizzaiolo to deliver the consistently high quality their customers expect. You will report directly to their Regional Manager, who will also provide you with the training and development needed to fulfil this role effectively.
- At least 1 years experience in a similar role
Shop Manager / Assistant Manager
Based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
Salary: £19,000 - £25,000 + Excellent Benefits
The UK's leading and best-known food on the go retailer is currently looking... to recruit experienced and enthusiastic Managers plus an Assistant Manager for their Aylesbury shops. Offering a competitive salary plus benefits including bonus, training, and excellent career ... success.
To apply for the Shop Manager / Assistant Manager roles please forward us a copy of your CV quoting ref.GRG68.
This role may be suitable for you if you have a background in any of the following: Store Manager, General Manager, Branch Manager, Retail Manager, Shop Manager, Sales Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Assistant Branch Manager, Assistant Retail Manager, Deputy Shop Manager
Assistant Branch Manager, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire.
Myers Building Supplies, a Myers Group company, is seeking an Assistant Branch Manager to join us at our Huddersfield branch. The... and retail customers alike.
Applications for this Assistant Branch Manager role are invited from individuals who :
- Enjoy working in a busy trade environment.
- Are customer focused.
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Branch Manager;
- Managing the day to day operations and stock levels at the branch
- Management of associated staff
- Building and maintaining positive customer relationships in order to increase sales
Applicants must have the following skills and attributes to become our Assistant Branch Manager: