Sorry, but the requested job is no longer being advertised.
Please see below for similar jobs that are available,
or perform another search.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Second Line IT Support Engineer to work for a leading sporting brand, based in North London, and play a key role in supporting their ever growing.... If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact Will Fraser at Handle Recruitment for more information.
Second Line Support Engineer IT 2nd Line Windows Server OS ... will be to provide second line support for IT and telecoms systems and the company user base. This will mean dealing with escalations from the first line team, and working them through to an ... to provide a high level of service at all times.
To be considered for this role you must have a proven track record of experience working in an IT Support role at second line level (or similar
Are you CCNP, CCNA or CCIE qualified?
Are you looking for a position with more autonomy?
Are you great face to face with customers?
My client is looking for somebody with excellent leadership...
IT Support Engineer
Salary £24,000 to £28,000 per annum
Reporting to the Systems Manager
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Provide desktop and server support
- Replacing parts as required
- Overseeing security of all systems, especially the internet
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Repairing a faults and setting up new systems
- Supporting the roll-out of new ...
- Assisting in the development of other team members
- Covering the duties of other IT staff where necessary
- Escalate IT issues to the Systems Manager/Senior Engineers where necessary
2nd Line Support Engineer, Second Line Support Engineer, Desktop Support, Technical Support, IT Support looking for your next challenge? My Reading based client definitely has the job for you..
As... an 2nd Line Support Engineer, Second Line Support Engineer, Desktop Support, Technical Support, IT Support you will join a team committed to doing the best - for the client; and for each over. Where ... a team of 5 Support Analysts (and growing) and be actively involved in the ongoing success of this expanding organisation.
The 2nd Line Support Engineer requires a strong technical knowledge coupled with ... are discussed
The successful 2nd Line Engineer will provide client support within service level agreements (SLAs) including:
- Technical break / fix activities, ticket resolution.
The team provide User Provisioned Desktop based Operational Service & Support for multiple clients.
The role will require a flexible working ethic and a pragmatic approach to IT Support, they... will have first/second line support background, and have good customer service and communication skills along with methodical troubleshooting techniques.
* The group are responsible for providing Remote 2nd Line Support to users within a cloud environment of Windows Server 2003/2008R2/XP/7.
* You will provide telephone technical support to end users, on-site engineers and implementation ... , resolving issues such as:
* Desktop/thin client hardware and software issues.
* Laptop hardware and software issues.
* WiFi, 3G, laptop, tablet configuration support.
* Peripherals such as scanning