Sorry, but the requested job is no longer being advertised.
Please see below for similar jobs that are available,
or perform another search.
Location: Bourne, Lincolnshire
Salary: Up to £37,500
Are you a successful QA Manager looking for a new challenge?
Founded in 1986, Bakkavor specialise in making and developing... customers. Bakkavor now supply over 5,000 products to the world's largest retailers.
Due to continuing business growth and success we have a fantastic opportunity available for a QA Manager to join our team in Bourne, Lincolnshire.
This role will be working on a shift pattern Tuesday – Saturday.
The main purpose of the role is to manage and lead the quality assurance team, driving a quality assurance culture through the business, setting standards and providing specialist technical support to all functions.
QA Manager key responsibilities:
Understand and apply relevant standards
A fantastic opportunity has just arisen for a talented, experienced QA Engineer to join a progressive organisation. The QA Engineer will be working with the companies product development teams and... software engineers
The QA Engineer will join a medium sized company with a passion for all things digital. The luxurious offices based in the heart of London make for easy access and have excellent facilities for the QA Engineer.
To apply for the QA Engineer position you will need
- Excellent analytical abilities coupled with sound troubleshooting skills
- Comfortable programming in ... of SQL
- Strong desire to break things!
To apply for the QA Engineer position then please click the link below
QA Engineer - 6 month contract - London
Our client, one of the UK's leading berry and stone fruit production and marketing groups are currently seeking a QA Manager to join their team based in Maidstone, Kent. As the QA Manager you... will be responsible for the entire QA function in aspects relating to product quality, food safety and due diligence compliance. This position offers a competitive salary, plus an excellent benefits package.
The successful QA Manager will manage proactively the team of QA staff so that there is adequate flexible provision of QA staff provides at all operational times, ensure Prophet Compliance in all aspects of QA Manager, liaise directly with the Technical department on all relevant issues and support the Site Technical Manager where required.
Person Specification - QA Manager
One of the most exciting and innovative companies in Scotland are looking for Software QA Engineer to join their growing testing function.
The successful person will be working directly with... other members of the QA team and also with the Technical and Client Services teams.
My client is looking for the Software QA Engineer to help define and execute test scenarios across multiple web ... :
- Experience of software testing methodologies, QA process, and software release cycle
- Experience in the development and execution of functional, exploratory, system integration and regression QA scenarios
- Experience of testing of web and mobile systems
- Technical understanding of web software concepts
- Experience with issue tracking systems
- Eager to learn
QA Engineer (Contract)
We are seeking a QA Engineer to join the engineering team for a world leading digital ticketing organisation, based in the heart of London.
A great opportunity for a QA... Engineer to be working on one of the UK's largest websites.
Within the role you will have responsibility for QA on two of the product development teams. The role requires both manual ... required for the QA Engineer:
- Test user stories based on business requirements and acceptance criteria for mobile apps and website
- Create, execute and maintain automated functional and non-functional tests
- Provide QA input throughout all stages of the development process from initial planning through to final delivery
- Document software failures and anomalies, providing sufficient