Sorry, but the requested job is no longer being advertised.
Please see below for similar jobs that are available,
or perform another search.
QA Engineer | QA, manual testing, automated testing, selenium | Rugby, Warwickshire | £38,000 - £42,000
A large name in the Finance industry urgently need a QA Engineer to join one of their... newest and most vibrant offices.
They are looking for a QA Engineer with bags on enthusiasm, someone who isn't afraid to challenge the norm and is confident, enthusiastic and has a willingness to learn.
The QA Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- White/Black Box Testing
- UI/Performance Testing
- Design Develop and Maintain Automation frameworks
- Prepare and execute manual and automation test scripts
- Track and manage defects to resolution
- Test planning, design, implementation, execution and evaluation
Any QA Engineers with 1-5 years
QA Technician - Hope Valley - Circa £22,000 - Interviewing Now!
QA Technician needed to join a company based in the Peak District that manufacture electronic components for the Automotive,... Aerospace and other industries. The correct QA Technician will have had good experience working in a similar position, preferably with experience in the electronic component industry.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
The QA Technician will do the following:
- Work on electronic components that are going to several industries
- Use various measuring tools to check quality of a product
- Working on goods in
- FAIRs reports
- Assist other departments with any issues that arise
The QA Technician will have the following:
- Previous experience in a Quality position
Our Great Yarmouth client has an immediate vacancy in their QA team to develop and maintain quality systems to assure the quality of goods manufactured and provide GMP compliance support to the... site.
The successful candidate will report to the Senior QA Compliance Officer, key duties and responsibilities will include:
• Assisting the Senior QA Compliance Officer in the control, preparation, review and approval of Quality documentation
• Assisting the Site Quality Manager and other QA colleagues with developing GMP and quality related training programmes with responsibility for ... and performance of internal audits with responsibility for the progression and monitoring of corrective actions.
• Assist the Senior QA Compliance Officer with the review of batch documentation prior to
QA Engineer - C# - Python - Automation - Selenium - SQL - Central London - up to £55k + benefits
I am currently working with a rapidly expanding and established price comparison service company... based in Central London who are looking for a QA Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company as the sole QA Engineer to work closely ... names and are looking to give a QA Engineer the opportunity to be the focal point for all testing matters within the company.
- Testing web-based systems
- Maintaining ... of automated testing tools
This is a fantastic opportunity for a QA Engineer/Test Analyst to take the next step in their career and so if you are interested, please apply right away.
QA Engineer - C
Job Title: QA Manager
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 per annum
Employment Type: Permanent
Start Date: Immediately
Location: Thetford, Norfolk
Available is an opportunity to work for a... well-established engineering company who due to increased orders are currently going through a growth period and seek an experienced QA Manager to join their highly skilled team.
The QA Manager ... the company. Correspond with the customer in matters relating to PPAP and quality related issues
The QA Manager will have the following key responsibilities:
Report on Q.O.S measurable's for QA department.
Maintain the DMN system.
Report supplier performance
Contact suppliers for quality issues.
Contact customer for quality issues.
Follow-up on customer