Sorry, but the requested job is no longer being advertised.
Please see below for similar jobs that are available,
or perform another search.
Acorn Recruitment is looking for an experienced QA for a site in North Wales, Corwen.
The quality control operator reports to the Quality Supervisor and is responsible...£16,000 per annum) depending upon experience.
Keywords: QA, Quality, FMCG, Food, Basic Food Hygiene
QA Manager - Quality Assurance / Quality Management / Regression Testing
My client, a global market leading organisation, are currently recruiting for a permanent QA Manager based in Maidenhead.... The QA Manager will be responsible for overseeing a team of QA/Test Analysts to ensure QA goals and objectives are successfully fulfilled to the highest of standards. The QA Manager will manage all the activities involved in the end-to-end testing process - strategy, planning, execution, quality assessment and issue resolution.
* Ensures delivery against QA goals ... with Delivery Testing Teams
* Plan of E2E/Regression Testing
* Test Case/Script Management
* Develop KPIs to measure the success of the QA initiatives
* Managing the relationship with other team
QA Engineer - Birmingham - ISEB - Automation - Microsoft - C# - Agile - £35k
A recognised name in the Gaming industry are looking for an experienced QA Engineer to join them in their offices in... Central Birmingham on a permanent basis.
This is an opportunity to work in a small testing team for an expanding and extremely successful gaming company, whilst developing your existing automation skills.
- Create and maintain manual test scripts
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts in C#
- Communicate issues/defects to developers
- Support and mentor less experienced QA Engineers
- Commercial automation experience in C#
- Commercial manual testing experience
- Excellent Communication Skills
QA Engineer - Birmingham
QA Auditor (Nights) 18.00 - 06.00, 3s 2s Auditing, monitoring and evaluating quality systems and procedures and providing Technical support for the Operations team.
Promoting Technical and... Quality standards in line with requirements. Successful candidates will have previous experience working in a QA department within a food manufacturing company.
FMCG Food Manufacturing
Days Approx. Â£17,000
Bristol, Winterbourne, Kingswood, Bath, Cheltenham, Avon
A large FMCG site based in Bristol is currently seeking a number of... QA Specialist's to joining their growing team. You will be expected to have a good history with food manufacturing and experience in quality assurance. You will also need a full UK driving licence and regular access to a vehicle to be able to get to site.
4 on 4 off shift pattern, 12 hour days 6am -6pm.
YOU MUST HAVE WORKED IN FOOD QA RECENTLY TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THESE ROLES.
Responsibilities of the QA Specialist will include
- Assist with QA and Hygiene audits.
- To be able to use their initiative and take responsibility and competent in making decisions concerning