Sorry, but the requested job is no longer being advertised.
Please see below for similar jobs that are available,
or perform another search.
* To carry out the day to day auditing of the site (GMP, CCP, etc) and the routine calibration and sampling checks as required by the Company Quality Manual.
* To... assist the QA Manager in ensuring that all the procedures in the Company Quality Manual are adhered to and where necessary all corrective actions are completed for any non conformances that are raised.
* To assist the QA Manager by monitoring the production process and factory standards.
* To ensure that QA, Production and Hygiene records are satisfactory, and to report any issues.
* To ensure that all Health and Safety instructions are adhered to at all times.
* To assist the QA Manager in managing the food safety, legality and quality auditing functions within
£20,000 - £24,000
Are you looking to work for a leading food manufacturing company and the chance to build your career? I am looking for QA's who have a strong food... manufacturing background either as a QC, Quality controller or QA.
As a QA you will have to have at least 2 year's experience in the food manufacturing industry, with a proven track record of working to high retailer standards.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in doing GMP, HACCP, Glass & Plastic and hygiene audits
- Have a good knowledge of the food manufacturing industry.
- Have experience of taste panels
- Have experience of metal detectors
Experience within food manufacturing quality assurance/ quality control is essential and a strong knowledge of GMP
Our Great Yarmouth client has an immediate vacancy in their QA team to develop and maintain quality systems to assure the quality of goods manufactured and provide GMP compliance support to the... site.
The successful candidate will report to the Senior QA Compliance Officer, key duties and responsibilities will include:
• Assisting the Senior QA Compliance Officer in the control, preparation, review and approval of Quality documentation
• Assisting the Site Quality Manager and other QA colleagues with developing GMP and quality related training programmes with responsibility for ... and performance of internal audits with responsibility for the progression and monitoring of corrective actions.
• Assist the Senior QA Compliance Officer with the review of batch documentation prior to
My client, a global pharmaceutical company, is looking for experienced QA Specialists to join their team in Hertfordshire as a Supervisor.
This is a permanent position, offering good progression... opportunities.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
* Supervising employees within the QA Department, and help to develop/manage them
* Managing sections of the quality system, projects and programs
* Lead and support quality projects, such as validations and new product introductions for the QC labs
* Assisting the QA Manager with project planning and management, as ... of pharmaceutical quality systems
Candidates who have supervisory experience are strongly preferred, and experience within biopharmaceuticals would also be an advantage.
QC, laboratory, lab, quality, QA
My client is a well established organisation working within the Automotive industry and they are looking to recruit a new QA Manager for the companies future growth and... of Health and Safety across the business
* Create and operate within the QA budget
* Some experience in a Quality related field
* ISO9001 experience essential
* Ability to interact