Sorry, but the requested job is no longer being advertised.
Please see below for similar jobs that are available,
or perform another search.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
We are a specialist manufacturer of specialist vehicle components and products... (chassis and powertrain) for the automotive industry. Due to our continued success with new business growth we have an opportunity for an Electrical Engineer.
The Electrical Engineer will be ... and technologies to meet or exceed customer expectations.
Responsibilities of the Electrical Engineer
-Design, development, testing and on-time delivery of chassis and powertrain electrical ... effective delivery.
-Prepare and present technical documentation and papers, generating designs and documents to the relevant quality and safety standards.
-Requirements of the Electrical Engineer
My client is a market leading Engineering and Design Consultancy specialising in Complex Infrastructure, Process and Built Environment Assignments.
My client are currently... looking for an Electrical Engineer to join their team, delivering robust and compliant electrical design packages.
The Electrical Engineer will
* Produce Electrical design and project support deliverables to agreed procedures, quality standards and customer requirements
* Carry out any or all stages of electrical design from concept to completion as required by the project
* Work as part ... .
* Chartered Electrical engineer or equivalent desirable
Overview: Our client is currently recruiting for an Electrical Engineer to work on a 4-shift rota basis in the Reading area. Completing maintenance, repair and breakdown duties on a daily basis as....
The Role of an Electrical Engineer:
The Electrical Engineer will be required to complete maintenance, repair and breakdown duties on a variety of industrial manufacturing equipment. The ideal candidate will have an active role in any projects that take place within the factory and will be required to complete modifications. As an Electrical Engineer you will be required to support ... previously and hold a 17th edition. Ideally, the Electrical Engineer will have completed an electrical apprenticeship and have the ability to fault-find on PLC's. The ideal candidate will be required at
Electrical Engineer - Power Stations
To qualify for this permanent role, you must have at proven post graduate experience of working as an Electrical Engineer on "live" Power Station... to other projects within the UK may be required in the longer term.
If you are an Electrical Engineer & match all of the above and are seeking career progression with a forward thinking company ... projects.
You must also have a degree in Electrical Engineering, first class report writing, presentation and negotiation skills and be able to demonstrate excellent IT skills utilising Microsoft Office Packages.
This is a career opportunity to work for an international, multi-disciplined projects company who have been providing Mechanical & Electrical Services for many years to a diverse
Purpose of Role
Are you ambitious, motivated and an experienced Electrical Engineer looking for a new challenge. Our client currently seeks a Electrical Engineer to join... their team.
* Senior level Electrician operates, maintains and modifies all electrical systems and equipment in the facility.
* Coordinates maintenance activities carried out by either colleagues ... electricians and contractors performing work for the electrical workshop.
* Advise supervisor about maintenance issues when there is pressure from the production department about conflicting interests. In ... policies).
* Communicate and coordinate between assigned department and all involved departments (i.e. BTO, QA, ENG, UO etc.).
* Provide the maintenance engineers with sufficient information