Sorry, but the requested job is no longer being advertised.
Please see below for similar jobs that are available,
or perform another search.
CONTRACT MANAGER required to work for a large telecommunications company based in Buckinghamshire.
As a Contract Manager you will be accountable for:
* Managing supplier relationships with key... Manager will face are:
* Managing the complexity of the contracts.
* Leading large negotiations and achieving the optimum result for us and the shareholders.
* Managing the multitude of stakeholders across the shareholder companies.
The successful Contract Manager must have:
* Strong commercial experience
* Strong influencing and negotiation skills
* First class supplier management skills ... .
* Good understanding of contract law
To apply for the Contract Manager role please send your CV
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Experienced Contracts Manager urgently required to join leading regional contractor. Typical projects include new build and refurbishment local authority works, housing, schools, hospitals MOD and... retail works. Projects ranging from £1Million to £15Million. You will be responsible for managing several projects concurrently from tender stage through preconstruction, delivery and handover. The ideal candidate will have a solid Contracts Manager background within main contracting, capable of leading multiple site teams and winning new works. This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/JobSeeking/Contracts-Manager_job59089297
* Contract Manager * 3PL * Multi-user site * Customer interface * Contract Logistics * Warehouse Operations * P&L responsible * People Management * Team leadership * My client is a major... third-party logistics business which provides bespoke warehousing, transport, freight and logistics services to a broad range of blue-chip customers. They now wish to appoint a Contract Manager to lead the development of this multi-user site in which the leadership of a team of 100 people is critical to the success of the operations. As Contract Manager, you will be responsible for ... /environments listed below: Management of a fast-moving warehouse operation Experience of third party logistics - essential Contract manager, or similar, in a 3PL or other service provider Proven
Retail account - Roaming contracts manager.
To oversee multiple active projects.
My client requires a contracts manager for fast track retail re-fit projects...
Contracts Manager (Electrical) Central London Excellent role on offer for a contracts manager who is looking to join a well-established company where you will be the key figure and solely... and commercial electrical fit-outs industry. They are continuously developing having won vast new contracts and are looking for a contracts manager to support their thriving order books. This person ... and the engineers. The ideal candidate will have an electrical qualification and must have experience in handling large contracts. This is an exciting opportunity for a contracts manager looking to gain ... an electrical fit-out background *Familiar with Engineering standards Contracts Manager, Electrical, Contract, Management, Fit out, Installation, Residential, Commercial, Project, Greenwich