Sorry, but the requested job is no longer being advertised.
Please see below for similar jobs that are available,
or perform another search.
Lead Engineer, Distribution Centre
Our Client, a leading UK business with a large, fully automated, state of the art distribution centre near Castle Donington, are looking to add to its... of the shift group, act as a coach and buddy to support development of other colleagues in the team
* Prioritise workload of junior team members to resolve issues and minimise the operational impact
* Lead ...
* Ensure a safe and legal working environment; act as a role model
* Deliver excellence through effective processes and ways of working, driving availability for the customer
* Act as deputy for ... -skilled Engineer, Multi skilled Engineer, Production Engineer, Lead Engineer, Engineering Supervisor, Engineering Team Leader, Engineering Manager, Shift Engineering Manager
Deputy/Clinical Lead - Staffordshire - Elderly Care Home
Registered General/Mental Nurse/Clinical Lead - Elderly Dementia Nursing
Circa £40,000 per annum
A well established nursing home... throughout the day and night with privacy and dignity.
This larger sized nursing home requires you as a Deputy/Clinical Lead to provide attentive and efficient care to elderly residents and, some of whom are suffering from dementia and physical disabilities.
As a Deputy/Clinical Lead you are offered:
* £40,000 per annum (negotiable)
* Generous annual leave allowance
* Ongoing training and development
* Opportunities for career progression
What the Deputy/Clinical Lead role requires of you:
* Valid NMC PIN and nursing qualification (RGN/RMN)
* Experience of elderly care, nursing
Clinical Lead / Deputy Manager - Brentwood Essex - £36,000 negotiable per annum
White Recruitment are currently recruiting for a permanent Clinical lead / deputy manager role within a prestigious... medium sized nursing home in Essex
The care home prides itself on championing a high level of clinical excellence and they are looking for a like-minded Registered Nurse to join a team dedicated professionals who are passionate about care and making a difference in other people's lives.
As a Clinical lead you'll be responsible for planning, directing, and managing the clinical services while developing your leadership and business skills in supporting the General Manager. Clinical Nurse Managers are confident communicators, effective leaders and skilled clinicians; committed to creating
A great opportunity for a Lead Build Engineer to join a financial services organisation that has undergone significant growth within the life and pensions arena, and is looking to grow even further... still. As a Lead Build Engineer based in Manchester you will have the opportunity to work with some of the best talent in the business whilst helping towards the continued growth and development of the organisation.
As a successful candidate you will be responsible for:
- Developing and supporting the system builds through the full life cycle
- Developing and supporting the automated upgrade ... technical support to the business where necessary
To be successful you will need experience with:
- Java JEE
- Ant and Maven
- Hands on commercial experience with complex Builds
Deputy General Manager for Hotel and Conference Centre in Cheltenham
Salary up to £32000 + bonus + benefits
If you are currently Deputy General Manager (DGM) / Operations Manager of a 100+... bedroom hotel, looking for a BRAND offering great development opportunities. This role is just for you !
As Deputy General Manager, you will
* Effectively manage ... operations at line manager level or higher (Operation manager / Deputy Manager) in a large property hotel
* Knowledge of driving standards with acute attention to detail; the ability to organise and plan ahead
* Ability to lead, multi-task and make sound decisions in a fast paced changing environment
* Knowledge of processes of revenue Management
* Practical knowledge of people management principals