Sorry, but the requested job is no longer being advertised.
Please see below for similar jobs that are available,
or perform another search.
£35k-£38k plus Benefits
Our client specialises in engineered polymer solutions that seal and protect applications in demanding environments, due to steady growth they... are looking for an experienced Design Engineer to join their design team.
As a Design Engineer you will…
* Have responsibility to complete all design engineering work allocated to ... Engineer role you will have the following…
* a degree in mechanical engineering or other similar discipline (BEng (hons) or MEng (hons) or equivalent).
* Previous experience of working within ... solutions that seal, damp and protect critical applications in demanding environments.
The role may suitable if you have previous experience as CAD Designer, CAD Engineer, Draughtsman or Design
Due to continued growth, my client requires a Design Engineer to drive their business forward.
With over 20 years experience of providing storage solutions and retail displays to...
The Design Engineer will become part of the mezzanine structural design team
* Providing storage solutions to a range of clients within the retail sector
* Designing products ... the Design Engineer will need to demonstrate a proven track record of successful product design and have the following:
* ONC in Product / Industrial Design or Engineering
* Competent AutoCAD user ... pressure
It is desirable that the Design Engineer will have
* A working knowledge of CDM, building control regulations & contracts
* Advanced steel 3D detailing or Xsteel experience
Job Title: Design Engineer
Location: Kirkburton, West Yorkshire
Salary: £24,000.00 - £27,000.00 dependent on qualifications and experience.
Start Date: ASAP
A fantastic opportunity... has become available for a dynamic design engineer to join an established international flooring/construction company who is willing to invest in you. This unique position will provide the right candidate an environment where true potential and ability will be recognised and developed.
The role involves liaising professionally with clients on their design requirements. This is followed by producing detailed designs and specifications as well as undertaking structural calculations. The right candidate will assist with all aspects of the design office.
An important part of the role is
A Design Engineer is required to join our design consultancy company. If you are a mechanical design engineer with sheet metal, fabrication, wood, laminates and solid surface design experience,... creative, and technically proficient in Solidworks and or Inventor we would like to hear from you
The candidates should:
Have a general mechanical background
Have experience in a design position
Have the drive to improve and learn new skills
Be passionate and take pride in their work
Be able to meet project deadlines
Solidworks - Inventor
Candidates will ideally posses an ONC/ HNC or BEng in Mechanical Engineering or a related subject.
Please send CV’s / Covering letters initially to Gary Best
Design Engineers, Senior Design Engineers, Graduate Design Engineers
£29,000 - £50,000 depending on experience + benefits
Triumph is a global motorcycle... environment for employees with a can do attitude.
Due to continuing business growth we are now seeking Design Engineers with various levels of experience to join our existing chassis design team in Hinckley.
The Design Engineers, Senior Design Engineers, Graduate Design Engineers will be responsible for designing a large variety of motorcycle components.
All candidates must have:-
- Mechanical or Automotive based Engineering degree
- Experience of 3D CAD Design
- Experience of liaising with suppliers and manufacturing departments
- Good communication