Sorry, but the requested job is no longer being advertised.
Please see below for similar jobs that are available,
or perform another search.
Construction Manager required for a leading global pharma company based in Holmes Chapel, just outside Crewe.
The Construction Manager will be providing management of construction operations... under the general direction of the Project Manager. Responsibility for Health, Safety and Environmental compliance and the achievement of construction quality, time and cost objectives for assigned projects/activities as agreed with the project manager.
Due to the nature of some project work, there will be a requirement to work outside of normal hours (weekends/nights).
* Ensuring that all construction activities are covered with a suitable and sufficient Method Statement and Risk Assessment and that this is clearly understood to all concerned. Control and issue
Construction Manager - Abu Dhabi
Villas, houses & Infrastructure
We are currently looking to recruit a Construction Manager for our client, an international construction consultancy, to work... on a mixed use commercial / residential development in Abu Dhabi
You will be responsible for the following
* Overseeing new build Eco Housing project and all associated roads / infrastructure works including drainage, street lighting etc
* Full project life cycle from conception to completion
* Development of the construction program
* Project Planning & Scheduling
* Maintenance of H&S regulations for sites
For further information, please contact Chris on Phone number removed or email Email address removed
This is an Exciting Opportunity to Join the Yorkshire arm of one of the UK's Leading Top Tier Construction Contractors as an Experienced Construction Manager Working on Major New... of the Major Players within the UK Construction Industry.
The Construction Manager is responsible for ensuring Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality matters are managed on all project sites under his control.
- Providing pre-construction input to meet all contractual requirements.
- Provide management support to the Works Manager.
- Ensure the management process ... the budget and to the required standard as set out in the Contract.
The Successful Construction Manager will possess:-
- A track record of successfully delivering Multi Million Pound
A Construction Manager is required to support the construction of a Secondary School in South Wales. The Construction Manager is a key part of the delivery... team, reporting to the Project Manager and managing/coordinating all aspects of the construction.
- Ensure the work is constructed meet Authority requirements and Contractors proposals;
- Completion of company procedural documentation;
- Formulating and developing construction programmes and monitoring progress against these;
- Coordination of contractors operations at preconstruction and construction stage;
- Proactively support commercial and design teams;
- Keep Project Manager fully informed at all times;
- Ensure safety risk is eliminated or reduced in
Construction / Manager / Engineering / Installation
Our client, one of the largest and most diverse companies working for the public and regualted sectors in the UK, is looking for a Construction... Manager to undertake an initial temporary assignment of initially 12 months based out of London.
The role will involve the successful installations of projects going towards the overall delivery of major Signalling works.
Required Skills / Experience:
* Demonstrable experience as a Construction Manager
* Experience of working on major signalling projects
If you feel you fit the role then please submit your CV, alternatively give Alex Bottomer a call on Phone number removed to go over the role in more details or deliver your CV directly to Email address removed.