Sorry, but the requested job is no longer being advertised.
Please see below for similar jobs that are available,
or perform another search.
Experis have a superb opportunity for a Security Analyst to join a well known end user organisation based in the East Midlands.
The successful candidate be part of a new Information Security team... and will report directly into the Information Security Manager. The security analyst will be responsible for the implementation of a new ISMS to ensure the security of data and compliance with ... topics, including Audit, Security Operations, Security research and Project Management and technical implementations.
Requirements, skills and experience
3 years experience in an information security role (Security Analyst, Network Engineer, Penetration Tester or System Administrator)
Knowledge of the Cyber Council Critical Controls
Experience in either cloud or enterprise environment.
IT Security Analyst - Contract - South West
(ISO27001, PCIDSS, CISA, CISM, CISSP, ISO 27001 lead auditor, ISMS, Information Security, End to End, Analytical, Contract, South West)
Roc Search... is currently looking for a security analyst on a contract basis in the heart of the South West.
Key responsibilities Include:
* Works closely with fellow Security Analysts / Architects, other functional area Technical Architects and Security Analysts to ensure adequate security controls are in place throughout all IT systems and platforms to mitigate risks and to meet business objectives and regulatory requirements
* Serves as an technical expert in development, design, operation of the security platforms, helping delver the business requirements that comply with enterprise policies
One of my most exclusive clients, a global law firm is looking for an influential information security analyst who can drive the firm's ISO27001 programme. My client is looking to expand its... internal team, preferring to offer long term rewards within the business, which are more unusual in the Information Security space. The chance to develop a function in line with dynamic business ... and Disclaimers which can be found at hays.co.uk This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/JobSeeking/Information-Security-Analyst_job62269714 ... security audits * Provide process governance and specialist advice * Participate in client security reviews and assurance activities * CISSP/CISA/CISM/ISO27001 lead auditor (preferred) Hays Specialist
Job Role Your main responsibilities, include; Defining Security Policies, Processes and standards, working with the IT team to select and deploy tools and technical controls to meet specific... You will have in-depth knowledge of Information risk concepts and principles and experience of documenting and contributing to the development of security plans. Knowledge of; risk assessment ... , COBIT and ISO2700x. This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/JobSeeking/Information-Security-Analyst_job62210930 ... security requirements, Defining processes and standards to ensure that security configurations are maintained across the enterprise, investigating anomalies within the IT environment, Analyse
Talascend is looking for an IT SECURITY PROFESSIONAL for this Security Analyst position based in Watford, London.
The successful candidate must be able to Analyse and assess vulnerabilities in... and responding to cyber-security attacks.
* Assesses the impact of security incidents to the clients' information and services; recommending additional security controls or processes.
* Proactively keeps pace with evolving risk and emerging threats, including cyber-security and associated issues.
* Work collaboratively with teams to position information security as a key enabler ... . Analyses and assesses damage to the data/infrastructure as a result of security incidents, examines available recovery tools and processes, and recommends solutions.