Sorry, but the requested job is no longer being advertised.
Please see below for similar jobs that are available,
or perform another search.
- To £20k + CIPD +private medical+pension+36 hols
- From EMBS Ltd
- Save Job
HR Assistant + CIPD training
Upto £21k + 36 days holiday + Pension + Private medical
Our client is a leading IT services company and a 2015 Times Top 100 Company to work for! Based near... Stafford, they are experiencing high growth and subsequently require a HR Assistant to join their organisation and work in a team under the Operations Director and HR Lead.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working alongside the HR Lead to implement HR policy and procedures in line with employment law.
- You will be responsible for the new starter process, ensuring all administration ... duties to provide support to HR team to inc. recruitment, employee relations etc.
If you are a HR Assistant/Coordinator looking for the next step in your career and the opportunity to study towards
HR Assistant (Fixed term contract till the end of the year)
Our client, a business responsible for making some of the worlds most famous video games are looking for a HR Assistant. This is an... excellent opportunity for a graduate caliber candidate to gain HR exposure in a business environment.
You will be responsible for:
* General administrational tasks
* Cover for the HR team on any queries as needed for sickness and holiday cover
* Recruitment assistance as needed
* Help with JSOX compliance
* Assist and support on ad hoc HR-related projects ... interviews as and when required
* Responsible for updating electronic databases and employee files
* Management of general filing (both hard and soft copy management)
* HR related documentation tracking
£20,000 - £23,500
Our leading Welsh based insurance client are looking for a dynamic, committed HR Assistant to join their team in South Wales. As HR... Assistant, you will support the Human Resources team to ensure day to day activities of the department are undertaken and delivered.
About the role:
The key responsibilities of the HR Assistant include:
* Assisting in the processing of employee data within the e-HR system
* Providing support to line managers on ER queries
* Delivering the induction and on-boarding programmes for new starters
* Assisting in the investigation and undertaking of disciplinary and grievance matters
* Delivering a number of staff engagement activities
* Assisting in the collation and production
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading West Country accountancy and financial planning firm. They are a leading provider of accounting and business advice to owner managed and private... businesses. Their local expertise gives them a substantial, varied and loyal client base.
They are seeking an enthusiastic individual who is looking to start their career in HR to join the company as an HR Assistant. This is an interesting and varied role in which you will support the HR Manager, Assistant HR Manager and the HR Adviser in all aspects of HR.
Your duties, initially, will be mainly administrative, but this will expand over time, into a more specialised HR role. No previous HR experience necessary, but you must have a willingness to learn and be involved.
Based in south Cambs/Hertfordshire boarder
Salary - negotiable
An exciting new role has arisen within a leading listed business on the south Cambs/Hertfordshire boarder. The role... offers the opportunity to work within and support the HR team reporting to the senior HR Officer. Duties will include:
- general admin support
The ideal will be a recent graduate who is looking to build their career in HR. Full CIPD support will be provided. The candidate will be someone with initiative, ambitious with a desire to develop and grow, enthusiastic and IT literate.
Please call Caroline Batchelor for more information on Phone number removed