Sorry, but the requested job is no longer being advertised.
Please see below for similar jobs that are available,
or perform another search.
HR Assistant at Vax - Birmingham Central
Here at Vax, we are recruiting for a HR Assistant to join our thriving HR team based in the heart of Birmingham City Centre.
Reporting to the Lead HR...! You will work with the Lead HR Business Partner in providing effective solutions to everyday people challenges. The role will also support the wider HR core team and the UK HR agenda.
This is a fantastic ... meeting outcome letters, writing policies and employee communications
* Producing HR metrics with support from HR Administration team for both
* Support HR Business Partner in driving company engagement ... and Wellbeing, responsible for our Health and Wellness initiatives
* Identifying areas for continuous improvement in HR process and policies
* Providing a top notch service with appropriate
Our key client, a research organisation based in Central London requires an experienced HR Assistant on a permanent basis.
As the HR Assistant you will be responsible for providing HR support to... the HR Manager as well as participating in HR projects or initiatives as and when required.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Degree educated
* Full support of the recruitment process
* Experience of using HR systems (Snowdrop - desirable)
* Administer employee benefits
* Assist with preparation of monthly HR management reports
* Coordination ... experience (desirable)
* A good understanding of HR employment law, policies and practices
* Proven experience of HR administration
* Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel
If you are interested
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a City law firm based near Liverpool Street as HR Assistant.
Looking after c.300 employees, the role is generalist but with a focus on benefits... and streamlining of HR processes.
You will need to be a graduate with at least one year's experience as a generalist HR Assistant including benefits administration in a corporate, professional ... administration, diversity and inclusion as well as supporting the HR Manager and HR Advisor with the full range of HR duties. The role includes administering the flexible benefits system, responding ... site, diversity reporting and setting up focus groups. The generalist HR element involves reference requests, assisting with salary review and appraisal process, maintaining up-to-date employee records
Human Resources - Part Time
Salary £25k - £29k pro rata, plus laptop, mobile, home office, pension, life assurance, private healthcare, 33 days holiday pro rata.
A highly successful manufacturing organisation, wishing to appoint an experienced HR Assistant to join their Human Resources team in a newly created part-time role, targeting the operational delivery of their dynamic people focussed strategy.
Part Time HR Assistant - Hertfordshire.
Working closely with Human Resources Managers to advise and support them on a broad ... in the implementation and communication of the performance appraisal system, identifying appropriate training and development strategy.
An experienced HR Assistant, able to
Our client is seeking an HR Assistant/ Officer for a 6 month contract commencing from September 2015.
Reporting to the HR Manager, this is a busy, hands on role dealing with day to day HR issues... including:
- Preparation of letters (trial periods, pay increases, disciplinary hearing and general day to day HR Letters.
- Attend meetings and take minutes as required.
- Co-Ordinate, Plan and Organise Occupational Health Nurse Appointments and ensure that all records are up to date. Assist the Nurse on their visits as required.
- Responsible for keeping HR Files up to date.
- Assist with the administration of our attendance system.
- Provide HR support to Line Managers on a day to day basis.
Core working hours are 8.30am to 5pm although some flexibility to work out of these hours