Sorry, but the requested job is no longer being advertised.
Please see below for similar jobs that are available,
or perform another search.
Head of Derivative Client Operations
My client a leading financial institution are looking to hire a VP Global Operations & Client Services manager to join them as a permanent... employee in London
Responsibilities of the Head of Derivative Client Operations will include:
- Leading the internal effort to address top development areas articulated in the annual Client ... and regionally that best leverage our talent and resources while providing greater value to clients.
The Successful Head of Client Operations will have:
- Very strong Derivative exposure
- A track ... knowledge of the derivates industry, trade matching and clearing, derivatives processing and documentation
- Capable of interpreting, synthesizing and communicating for broad audiences.
- The ability
£25000 - £35000 per annum
07/04/2011 Duties include:
Oversee the trade capture,... and correct within deadlines
Accurate input of trade/cash instructions manually to the accounting platform.
Maintain strong working knowledge of market practise's for derivative trade processing ... any outstanding items are fully investigated and cleared where possible.
Monitor and notify clients of products approaching maturity. The successful Exchange Traded Derivative (ETD) candidate will have the following skill set:
Previous experience of working in a Exchange Traded Derivative (ETD) processing and/or settlements environment of a financial institution. #Asset Manager
Head of Retail Operations * Foreign Exchange *
Salary: Circa £55,000 - £60,000 Plus Benefits
Skills Summary: 3 + years experience of managing Retail Operations & Sales,... with regular visits to the London focused Branch network, the Head Of Retail Operations reports directly into the General Manager and will play an important role in leading this growing Remittance & Foreign Exchange company towards delivering their impressive development plans.
Managing day to day operations across the Branch network, the Head of Retail Operations will also manage and inspire ... people is essential, as the Sales team will need to grow.
With the ability to juggle conflicting priorities, the Head of Retail Operations will be responsible for a team of circa 50 people across
We are currently recruiting for a Fixed Income Derivatives Operations to work for a Global Investment Bank based in the Docklands on a contract basis for a period of 12 months. This role will sit... operational support to trading and sales teams
* Periodic MI generation.
The ideal candidate is likely to have:
* Excellent Product knowledge for OTC derivatives business
* Excellent communication ... and ability to prioritise appropriately.
* Strong background in Credit Derivatives, Rates and Emerging Market products (Confirmation, Middle Office, settlements etc)
* Prior and current understanding ... within the back office and provide operational support to Fixed Income Derivative transactions.
The role will include but not be limited:
* Provide operational support of Fixed Income Derivative
We are currently recruiting for a Fixed Income Derivatives Operations to work for a Global Investment Bank based in the Docklands on a contract basis for a period of 12 months. This role will sit... Derivative transactions.
- Provide support to the CDS and EM business for trade capture into the back office systems.
- Trade capture, intersystem reconciliations.
- Nack queue monitoring and direct operational support to trading and sales teams
- Periodic MI generation.
The ideal candidate is likely to have:
- Excellent Product knowledge for OTC derivatives business
- Excellent communication ... and ability to prioritise appropriately.
-Strong background in Credit Derivatives, Rates and Emerging Market products (Confirmation, Middle Office, settlements etc)
- Prior and current understanding