Sorry, but the requested job is no longer being advertised.
Please see below for similar jobs that are available,
or perform another search.
As part of the RCS Group, Snap plc is a creative design and marketing agency based in the heart of Nottinghamshire. W e are looking for a Development Director to take the lead in pushing our... originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/JobSeeking/Marketing-Development-Director_job62579140
A fantastic opportunity to join a consultancy as the Marketing Director. You will define, develop and deliver the marketing strategy as well as be responsible for building a... of continuous business development and success across the whole firm, through proactive BD, research and thought leadership marketing.
* Define and lead the marketing agenda for Europe
* Build and lead the UK / European marketing function
* Be part of the UK / Europe leadership team and operate as a business partner to the five Sector leaders, to develop Sector marketing plans, and develop and deliver thought leadership campaigns
* Be a key participant in the roll out a new CRM system
* Ensure best practise is being followed in regards to all marketing activity
Marketing Director - East London - Innovative Technology Organisation
£68,000 to £72,000 per annum + Pension and Private Health
My key client, a leading communication and technology provider... to both public and private sectors are looking to bring on board a passionate, creative and innovative marketing director to help drive the business forward improving the message being portrayed by ... cline t noticed!
To look after your company's image, brand and its standing within the market place.
Development and implementation of the Brand strategy.
Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products
Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
Working closely with the company's Sales team
Position: Marketing Director
Design agency based in Oxfordshire are currently on the lookout for a senior marketing director to join the... company.
This organisation specialise in the creation, development and implementation of brand and store display solutions for retail, commercial and leisure environments
• Responsible for the overall management of all strategic and operational Sales and Customer Relationship activities.
• Take ownership of the management of the sales and marketing functions of the business.
• Drive peak performance and sales success across the organisation
• Responsible for heading sales expansion in developing new clients and business in new market sectors
MARKETING DIRECTOR role within well renowned fashion brand. Are you a marketing director within the fashion industry? Our client, a high end luxury fashion firm, are looking for a Marketing... Director to jump on board their diverse and creative team! It is essential that you have significant professional experience working in marketing and you thrive working in an inventive and varied role! Excellent and strong communication skills are essential, you will be reporting directly to the CEO. The ideal candidate will be degree educated, preferably within marketing, idyllically you will have experience within fashion/clothing. Additionally, we are looking for proven management and motivational skills as you will be managing the current marketing team. Energy, enthusiasm and an