Sorry, but the requested job is no longer being advertised.
Please see below for similar jobs that are available,
or perform another search.
A Leading UK manufacturer based in Derbyshire is looking to add to its flourishing engineering team, within a distribution environment. A motivated Maintenance Engineer is..., Maintenance Supervisor, Maintenance Engineer
This role may be suitable for you if you have a background as any of the following: Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Mechanical Engineer ... required, with a rewarding salary of £35,000
The successful candidate will support a 24/7 operation that distributes quality products. Working with a team of engineers tasked with providing engineering, maintenance and improvement activities in a busy FMCG environment.
We are interested to hear from you if you have:
* A recognised Electrical / Mechanical Apprenticeship
* A minimum ONC
This is a great opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer in Derby commutable from Leicester, Loughborough, Shepshed, Coalville, Nottingham, Mansfield, Burton, Tamworth,....
The successful Maintenance Engineer will be working for an employer who:
* are an acknowledged world market leader in the development and manufacture of advanced special purpose ... Maintenance Engineer role will be based on site of a major aerospace client and responsibilities will include: first line reactive and planned maintenance support to this highly valued customer, co-ordinating ... 2016.
As the successful Maintenance Engineer you should have experience of PC based CNC equipment, drive systems, EDM and / or machine tools; maintenance and alignment of precision
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Elec Bias)
12 Hour Shifts
Fantastic Benefits including:
Long term job security
A highly reputable & and well known... FMCG manufacturing site are seeking a highly skilled maintenance engineer to join their already successful engineering team. The company operate a 24/7 production line manufacturing a variety of products and are market leader in there specialised fiel. The vacancy will be ensure downtime remains minimal and you will also be actively involved in planned maintenance & project work and has come about due to a very exciting expansion.
* You will be a time served electrical engineer with mechanical skills
* You will have experience working with PLC's
* You will have a proven track
This position provides engineering support to those plant issues that are impacting production over a short period of time. In this role the engineer provides technical expertise which may be... available
- Provides maintainability input to GPM activities.
- Support the PPM coordinator as required in reviewing spare parts list for existing equipment.
- Develops maintenance operating discipline
- Enters QSPP information into the reporting system.
- Participates in developing the maintenance budget to support the maintenance strategy.
- As required, provides engineering input to work ... , and modifications to MET level 1.
- Supports Maintenance Procedure Use Policy:
- Performs technical reviews of procedures
- Serves as a technical resource during procedure creation and review
A Maintenance Engineer is required in a growing automotive company based in the Banbury area. The maintenance Engineer will be electrical bias and be able to carrying out mechanical maintenance as... and when needed.
The Maintenance Engineer will be carrying out both reactive and preventative maintenance on site machinery.
As the Maintenance Engineer you will be working on reducing the downtime due to breakdowns as currently it is a 60/40 split from reactive to proactive maintenance.
The electrical Maintenance Engineer will be fault finding on PLC Systems, mainly Siemens S7 and SCADA systems.
You will also be involved in some project work being carried out on the site.
The successful Maintenance Engineer will be electrically bias with mechanical