Sorry, but the requested job is no longer being advertised.
Please see below for similar jobs that are available,
or perform another search.
An independent accountancy firm in Central Derby are seeking to recruit a Payroll Assistant for their payroll team. Salaries will depend on experience and level of qualification.
Practical... experience gained from working in practice is the firm's priority but they will consider capable payroll professionals with experience gained from a multiple payroll position such as payroll bureau.
* Processing weekly, fortnightly, four weekly and monthly payrolls for numerous clients.
* Dealing with starters and leavers, real time information submissions, auto enrolment, deductions, month end, CIS returns on a monthly basis, processing payroll for umbrella payroll, dealing with sign up of contractors to umbrella payroll, bookkeeping for Ltd Companies, VAT returns, weekly / monthly
Our client is a busy local practice that is seeking to recruit a new full-time member to the Payroll team as a result of continued growth.
The Payroll Assistant will be responsible for collating... information from clients, preparing payrolls and statutory deductions for a range of clients. The ideal Payroll Assistant will be able to show an efficient and professional attitude towards clients, with a willingness to focus on achieving high customer satisfaction.
The successful candidate will have recent experience of working in a payroll position either in a payroll bureau, or within an organisation. The successful candidate will need experience of working with Sage Payroll, and a working knowledge of CIS.
The Payroll Assistant's main duties will be:
- Data entry, manual
Basic from £15,000 to £17,500 per annum
Quarterly Bonus Scheme (following successful completion of a Probationary Period)
22 days holiday plus UK Bank Holidays increasing... the Technical and Non-Technical industries are currently seeking a Payroll Assistant to join their existing team. The role is not a traditional payroll position as the majority of contractors are paid through limited companies, it is similar to a Finance Assistant role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting and running an effective payroll service with tasks including ... , Payroll, Payroll Assistant, Finance, Financial Sector, Assistant
For the above purposes JMC is acting as a recruitment agency
Elevation Accountancy & Finance are currently recruiting for a Payroll Assistant to join an expanding and successful organisation situated in North Bradford. Working within a small Payroll team the... purpose of the role is to assist with the running of daily and monthly payroll.
The duties of the position to include:
* To ensure temporary employees, Limited companies and company employees are paid accurately and on time
* Assisting with the running of all payrolls, including inputting data, running reports & payslip distribution
* Communicate effectively both internally and externally, to enable prompt resolution of queries
* Assist with the inputting and running of Permanent Payroll
* Calculate and submit all P35 details monthly to HMRC including Payments for PAYE and NI
A Payroll Assistant is required to join a renowned British shirt maker based in London, W2. They are located near to Paddington-Underground station.
You will be working within a busy environment... based at their Head Office in Paddington, Central London. You will be required to with our Payroll Manager in order to maximise the efficiency of the department and minimise risks.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Working with the Payroll manager to process payroll, from start to finish
- Supporting the Payroll manager in all payroll duties, as and when needed
- Processing time sheet in ... ;s attendances and recordkeeping
- Update the absence and holiday schedule for all retail staff, head office, warehouse
- Update and maintain payroll records
- Payroll Administration- e.g filing