Sorry, but the requested job is no longer being advertised.
Please see below for similar jobs that are available,
or perform another search.
Cisco Network Engineer
A highly successful Wokingham based business that operates across the globe, has a requirement for Cisco Network Engineer to join their team. The purpose of the position is... the Desktop, Server and Network infrastructure and will report in to the Head of IT Service Delivery. You will be responsible for the support and management of the Cisco and Windows network infrastructure, as well as network security. In addition to your role in the support and management of the LAN AND WAN infrastructure, you will be expected to contribute to future network development initiatives.
Suitable candidates will be experienced Network Support Specialists with strong Cisco networking skills, ideally underpinned by a Cisco qualification such as CCNP. In addition to your Cisco skills
Senior Cisco Network Engineer£50k - £60k
Do you have experience in designing, implementing and maintaining local area networks (LAN), wide area networks (WAN)...; Senior Network Engineer, IT Network Engineer, LAN / WAN Technician, Networks Specialist, Senior Networking Engineer, Senior Network Analyst, Network Support Engineer, Network Support Analyst, Networking Consultant, Cisco Engineer, Cisco Analyst, Senior Cisco Consultant, Cisco Specialist, 3rd Line Network Support,
We will always email you a full role specification, name our client and wait for ... and servers? We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Network Engineer to join a well-known and ever growing global company based on the outskirts of Southampton. This successful organisation is
IT Support Engineer with Cisco networking experience and CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) qualification for our prestigious client.
Salary + Excellent Benefits e.g. free car parking,... and resolved effectively
- Done Cisco networking
- Given product support and knowledge to staff.
- Communicated new ideas to peers
- worked with customers and supported 3rd parties
- Worked both independently and as part of a team
- Nationwide Recruitment Services & HR Careers client require the successful IT Support Engineer to have solid working knowledge and experience in
- CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) qualification Microsoft Office;
Skype for business
- Microsoft Windows 7 & 8.1
- Microsoft System Center / (full suite); Microsoft System
Cisco Network Engineer - Southampton
(Design, Build, MPLS, Cisco, Voice, Network, WAN, LAN, Routers, Switches, Firewall, Wireless, Infrastructure, 3rd Line, Contract, Support, VPN)
Roc Search... is currently recruiting for a Cisco Network Engineer to join their clients highly successful networking team based in Buckinghamshire on a contract basis.
They are currently in the process of launching a huge project with more to come and so they are seeking an outstanding Network Engineer to join their innovative team to help with design, implementation, testing and configuring routers ... CISCO IP telephony
* Experience in supporting video conferencing technologies
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful Network Engineer to gain valuable skills within a fast moving
An excellent Cisco/Network Engineer is required ASAP for one of our biggest client.
Our client is a UK based company. It has multiple UK data centres, employs UK-based staff and is UK accredited.... They provide an assured community cloud designed specifically for the UK Public Sector, delivering IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
Job Title : Cisco/Network Engineer
Location : Fleet
Employment Type: Contract
Salary : £550.00 per day
In this role you will be responsible to:
- Provide network support for a complex issues raised by other department
- Administrate ... of troubleshooting, security configuration and TCP/IP and multi-tier network infrastructure incorporating networking
- Experience in product and configuration with Cisco router, Cisco firewall and switching