Sorry, but the requested job is no longer being advertised.
Please see below for similar jobs that are available,
or perform another search.
£35k-£38k plus Benefits
Our client specialises in engineered polymer solutions that seal and protect applications in demanding environments, due to steady growth they... are looking for an experienced Design Engineer to join their design team.
As a Design Engineer you will…
* Have responsibility to complete all design engineering work allocated to you by the Product Design Manager in an efficient and timely manner.
* Work with Draughts people to ensure that drawings fully comply with the Customer's requirements and are in line with the company ... solutions that seal, damp and protect critical applications in demanding environments.
The role may suitable if you have previous experience as CAD Designer, CAD Engineer, Draughtsman or Design
Due to continued growth, my client requires a Design Engineer to drive their business forward.
With over 20 years experience of providing storage solutions and retail displays to...
The Design Engineer will become part of the mezzanine structural design team
* Providing storage solutions to a range of clients within the retail sector
* Designing products ... the Design Engineer will need to demonstrate a proven track record of successful product design and have the following:
* ONC in Product / Industrial Design or Engineering
* Competent AutoCAD user ... pressure
It is desirable that the Design Engineer will have
* A working knowledge of CDM, building control regulations & contracts
* Advanced steel 3D detailing or Xsteel experience
Job Title: Design Engineer
Location: Kirkburton, West Yorkshire
Salary: £24,000.00 - £27,000.00 dependent on qualifications and experience.
Start Date: ASAP
A fantastic opportunity... has become available for a dynamic design engineer to join an established international flooring/construction company who is willing to invest in you. This unique position will provide the right candidate an environment where true potential and ability will be recognised and developed.
The role involves liaising professionally with clients on their design requirements. This is followed by ... design engineer who has the drive and enthusiasm to develop their skills and take the next step in their career.
Essential Skills and Experiences:
- A Civil or Structural Engineering degree
A Design Engineer is required to join our design consultancy company. If you are a mechanical design engineer with sheet metal, fabrication, wood, laminates and solid surface design experience,... creative, and technically proficient in Solidworks and or Inventor we would like to hear from you
The candidates should:
Have a general mechanical background
Have experience in a design position
Have the drive to improve and learn new skills
Be passionate and take pride in their work
Be able to meet project deadlines
Solidworks - Inventor
Candidates will ideally posses an ONC/ HNC or BEng in Mechanical Engineering or a related subject.
Please send CV’s / Covering letters initially to Gary Best
Are you addicted to the latest technology and gadgets?Our client has developed an exciting new technology which has already revolutionised the laundry industry. They are now looking for exceptional,... innovative design engineers to join their team and take their technology into new markets.We are recruiting on their behalf, a Senior Design Engineer to act as technical lead on projects; whilst supporting and developing junior engineers. As a Senior Design Engineer you will provide design authority and leadership to support the delivery of innovative products from concept to prototype development, test & validation through to specification to manufacture. What we require of you?* Lead the concept design, engineering and development* Communicate ideas with drawings and sketches, support with