Sorry, but the requested job is no longer being advertised.
Please see below for similar jobs that are available,
or perform another search.
My client is currently looking for an experienced Bridge design engineer with experience of various highways structures design. you with have good autoCAD skills and a minimum of 2 years... experience. CSCS CArd and some site investigation work will need to be done. 4-6 month contract could be extended. This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/JobSeeking/Bridge-Design-Engineer_job63410300
Product Design Engineer
Salary - £35,000 to £45,000
A vacancy has arisen for a Product Design Engineer. This role is based at Wolverhampton and will report into the Group... Design Director.
To maintain the Company’s competitive and innovative edge, using your in-depth engineering knowledge and understanding of manufacturing processes, materials, associated BS/EN standards, market research and commercial awareness to design, model, test and produce prototypes of new products, or make improvements to existing products.
MAIN TASKS & REPSONSIBILITIES
• Working closely with the Group Design Director and Design Project Manager to assist with effective new product design and development.
• Liaise regularly with our main suppliers in China throughout the design
Senior Design Engineer
An excellent opportunity to join a well established, world wide, fast progressing electronics manufacturer.
Design and development of high voltage power... conversion products and associated equipment. The Design Engineer will be qualified in a relevant discipline and will be a keen power supply design engineer with experience and knowledge of high voltage requirements.
• Liaise with customers to agree unit specifications
• Design and develop high voltage power conversion products and associated equipment to agreed specifications
• Investigate/research new design techniques (higher stability, lower noise, faster polarity reversing) where required
• Accurately document the design to enable full
An exciting opportunity has arisen within highly reputable precision engineering company supplying many blue chip companies across various sectors. They require a Design Engineer to design and... detail conceptual products for a variety of clients.
As Design Engineer you will report into the Design Manager and be responsible for designing and detailing conceptual products, producing technical documents and calculations.
As Design Engineer you will be responsible for:
* Support your design requirements with technical analysis.
* Support design reviews with clients/customers ... development team in preparing technical proposals for customers.
We are looking for a Design Engineer who ideally has the following skills:
* A strong background in mechanical design of assembly tooling
Mechanical Design Engineer
6 Month Contract
Buckinghamshire / Northamptonshire
An industry leader designer and manufacturer of precision components for the Aerospace and... Automotive sector currently require the services of an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer on a 6 month contract to support their research and development activities
The successful Design Engineer will take full responsibility for the design, analysis and reliability of precision components. You will be responsible for concepts, holding design reviews, having prototypes made, analysing results and creating design modifications.
Suitable candidates will ideally be degree qualified, though significant industry experience designing engine components would also be considered.