Sorry, but the requested job is no longer being advertised.
Please see below for similar jobs that are available,
or perform another search.
The opportunity has arisen to join one of the fastest growing businesses in the Midlands as they seek to grow their... design team with the appointment of an experienced Design Engineer. As the company grows and builds on their existing base they are looking to invest moving forward and require someone to be a part of existing and future projects designing award winning technologies.
In the role of Design Engineer, you will work closely with the Chief Development Engineer, and will be required to be involved in all aspect of 3D CAD Design using the package Pro/Engineer. Possessing the ability to model and detail mechanical components, you will become a key member of the design engineer team
Internationally recognised market leader within automotive and motorcycle design and development require design engineers on an on-going contract basis based in the midlands.
The... company is a prestigious global leader in the design, development of new innovative technologies for the automotive and motorcycle industries.
Design Engineers are required for the design of both Chassis and powertrain systems. As a Design engineer you will have expereince of component and system design using Pro Engineer within the automotive/motorcycle industries.
Key Skills: Pro Engineer, Chassis, Powertrain, Concept Design.
Benefits: Working for Industry Leader, Long contract with possible extensions.
Pay Rate: £30-£35 p/h
Commutable from: Coventry, Birmingham, Northampton
Mechanical Design Engineer job vacancy to design and develop new products through mechanical design, prototype manufacture, test and production engineering. Electro-mechanical product, company..., opportunities and rewards:
* Salary of circa £35K, company pension contribution (6%), Christmas shutdown.
* Mechanical Design Engineer job in a dynamic growing business (last year they grew by 20%) and the order book is very healthy.
* This job is an excellent opportunity for a highly innovative Mechanical Design Engineer / Development Engineer to help take the products to the next level.
The job ... .
This job will suit:
* A mechanical engineer with a broad base of skills in design, ideally with experience of working with a range of materials and manufacturing techniques.
* Ideally some
My client is an innovative and dynamic medical devices business who are recruiting for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their expanding team. Working as part of a multi-disciplined and highly... of manufacturing drawings to company standards.
* The successful candidates will be highly motivated and creative designers / design engineers who relish the opportunity for concept design generation from ... and engineering degree for design engineer levels) or equivalent with experience in an engineering design related role. Excellent communication skills are essential, with a strong desire to work as part ... motivated team, you will be involved in the design & development of new products to meet challenging customer requirements in a culture of engineering excellence. Your responsibilities will include
Design Assurance Engineer Job Ref 1506-13
Commutable from places like - Ashby-De-La-Zouch, Beeston, Burton Upon Trent, Cannock, Cheadle, Chesterfield, Derby, Long Eaton, Leicester, Lichfield,... and present engineered solutions?
Can you read, understand and interpret highly technical engineering documents incorporating complex legal terminology?
If you've answered yes to all of these questions then a role as a Design Assurance Engineer may be of interest.
A Design Assurance Engineer job will give you the opportunity to
Undertake design assurance activities on Projects, Bids ... achieve necessary authorisation to operate
Review technical specifications and assist vehicle engineers in key decision making regarding vehicle concept and architecture
Resolve technical compliance