Sorry, but the requested job is no longer being advertised.
Please see below for similar jobs that are available,
or perform another search.
Internationally recognised market leader within automotive and motorcycle design and development require design engineers on an on-going contract basis based in the midlands.
The... company is a prestigious global leader in the design, development of new innovative technologies for the automotive and motorcycle industries.
Design Engineers are required for the design of both Chassis and powertrain systems. As a Design engineer you will have experience of component and system design using Pro Engineer within the automotive/motorcycle industries.
Key Skills: Pro Engineer, Chassis, Powertrain, Concept Design.
Benefits: Working for Industry Leader, Long contract with possible extensions.
Pay Rate: £30-£35 p/h
Commutable from: Coventry, Birmingham, Northampton
A Design Engineer is required in our growing manufacturing company based in the Boston area.. The Design Engineer will be given the unusual opportunity of working within a close knit family feel... environment, supported by a larger company and with the added luxury of being able to work from home on occasion!
Design Engineer Duties:
- The Design Engineer will design special purpose ... existing machinery designs where possible and if required, designing new machinery.
- The design Engineer will work with Stainless steel and aluminium fabrications and complex mechanical assemblies.
- The successful Design Engineer will ideally have experience within special purpose machinery design. The machinery could be for automotive, food, pharmaceutical or chemical
Are you an experienced Refrigeration Design Engineer looking for a new challenge?
My client is seeking an experienced Refrigeration Design Engineer to join their well-established company based in... Bradford. The client is looking for the engineer to design innovative refrigeration systems which are applicable to bespoke AHU's, as they specialise in Air Handling Units, as well as Refrigeration Controls and Acoustic Controls.
The successful Design Engineer can expect a salary in the region of £40K-50K depending on experience with a rewarding package including Car/Car Allowance, Pension, Phone and Healthcare.
The Design Engineer Role:
* Design refrigeration systems applicable to bespoke AHU's
* Estimating, providing detailed costings
* Providing technical advice
Design Engineer. A Design Engineer required for well-established company supplying in to the Motorsport, Defence & Marine industries. As Design Engineer you will have 2 years + experience ideally in... a design role with Catia V5 experience.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Excellent working environment
- Good starting salary of between £25,000 - £35,000 and benefits package
- Shift allowance and pension contribution provided.
- Scope for progression and training
- Opportunity to become a valued member of the team
The Design Engineer job will involve ... with colleagues throughout the project
This Design Engineer job will suit:
- CATIA V5 experience
- Surfacing experience
- Ideally 2/3 years + experience but we would consider less
This job is
Mechanical Design Engineer: Our client, an international engineering business, seek to appoint a Mechanical Design Engineer for their Leeds office. There will be occasional travel but in the main... this is an office based position to design and develop products from initial concept through to finished design.
Mechanical Design Engineer - Role & Responsibilities
- Create manufacturing ... engineering to improve shop floor efficiency
Mechanical Design Engineer - Candidate Profile
- HNC/HND in Mechanical Engineering as a minimum
- Experienced with 2D and 3D CAD - AutoCAD, Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge or equivalent
- Aware of modern manufacturing techniques and materials
- Good Communication Skills with customers and suppliers
Design Engineer, Mechanical Engineering, CAD, Projects