Sorry, but the requested job is no longer being advertised.
Please see below for similar jobs that are available,
or perform another search.
The Client: A very well respected Care Group with a strong reputation of offering high end care. My client has enjoyed steady expansion over previous years. Following a period of consolidation to... stepping away from the business. My client is looking for someone to efficiently manage the finance function and make positive contributions towards the key objectives of the business. You will be a strong ... working for a multi-site organisation that has plans to grow via the acquisition of land and purchasing other businesses. You will have a strong understanding of the Care sector having held a Finance Director Position or equivalent and have enjoyed a lot of success.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Thomas Brandrick on 0844 561 1259 or alternatively via
This multi-academy trust has an exciting opportunity to appoint a full time, permanent Finance Director to work in the Trust.
They are a relatively new organisation (established as a multi... academy trust in December 2013) and are looking to appoint an experienced and innovative Finance Director to join them in their next phase of development. With currently five academies across ... .
The Finance Director will:
- Have significant financial and project management expertise
- Have experience of managing complex budget processes
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal ... "best value" for all aspects of the Trust's provision.
As a key member of the Trust team, you will be responsible for driving the finance strategy in line with the Trust vision. You will hold
I am working with an expanding team who seek a Finance Director to take ownership of the day to day accounts, but also someone who can support the business n their continued growth and expansion.... business This is an exciting opportunity for an existing Finance Director looking to work in a fast paced environment, or a highly successful Financial Controller looking for the next step. A unique ... You will have full control of the Finance function, and support the strategy, protect the business from risk and identify opportunities to maximise business opportunities. Key tasks will include; Lead, mentor and develop the finance team Work with the senior management team within sales and operations Manage and ensure budgets are reviewed and maintained Manage company policies
Elevation Senior Finance are delighted to be working exclusively with a leading SME engineering business in the North Derbyshire region who are looking to secure the services of a commercially... minded Finance Director. The successful applicant will become the leading finance representative on site and become a integral part of the company's senior leadership and board team.
This ... and ensure they are operating as efficiently and strategically as possible.
The Finance Director role will be key in ensuring that the Managing Director and the rest of the board team are kept ... represents a fantastic opportunity for any ambitious Financial Controller to make the step up to the next level or a Finance Director who wants to test themselves in a busy and challenging market place.
* Robert Half Financial Services are currently recruiting a Finance Director to be based in the City of London for a rapidly expanding start up, challenger, Retail banking group. The... Finance Director will be responsible for defining and developing a finance plan which provides financial analysis and support to the Board and Executive leadership team.
* He/she will build ... , the Finance Director will bring deep experience of P&L management (budgeting, analysis, target-setting) and financial control. It will be crucial that the Finance Director is able to use the numbers ... important. The Finance Director will be a self-starter who is able to work at pace and manage concurrent initiatives. He / she will manage a varied agenda including such projects as contributing to