An exciting opportunity has arisen for a R&D Engineer (High Power Semiconductors) to join an engineering and manufacturing company based in the South West. An immediate start is... available.
Reporting to the European Chief Technical Officer you will undertake engineering duties including; specialised materials, design, development, construction and testing of specialised materials, components and products.
- Simulation and design of power semiconductor devices such as; ultra fast diodes, thyristors and GTO thyristors.
- Product realisation in co-operation with process engineering team
- Characterise, debug and prepare new, innovative power devices for market introduction
- Customer specific product development
- Project management of R&D...