Candidates should ideally be able to lead the project team, manage the supply chain and to deliver projects safely, on time, within budget and to the highest quality whilst exceeding our... customers' expectations
The main role of a Construction Manager is to develop and implement project strategy and delivery programme, ensure effective communication and implementation to ... build in accordance with the requirements of the project.
* A track record of successful delivery of projects
* A variety of construction operations
* Controlling costs, timing ... Criteria
* Construction related degree
* Working towards MCIOB
* You will be able to model behaviour that shows, respect, helpfulness and co-operation,
* Respond positively...