Specialist IT Company are looking to add an IT apprentice to their support company. This is a fantastic company who offer great support to their IT apprentices.
An award winning, Ofsted outstanding... apprenticeship from QA - 94% go onto full-time jobs.
In this job you will.
- Provide IT Support to their clients
- Problem solving & troubleshooting
- Configure desktop and laptop PC's
- IT administration - New User Account Setups, IT stock Inventory, Help Guides
- Install software, add printers and assisting with ad-hoc requests
- Assist with computer repairs
Your training will.
Start with a 12-14 month IT apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work based assessment covering: Operating systems, Server administration, Customer support, Networking...