Through gaining significant contracts throughout South Yorkshire, Educare Staffing has now become a leading provider of Health Care Professionals. This includes, Registered General Nurses, Health... Care Assistants & Support Workers.
At Educare, we are looking for dedicated, flexible & challenge orientated Support Workers to join our ever growing team.
The main responsibilities for an Educare Staffing Support Worker include:
* Promoting independence
* Maintaining a safe working environment
* Defusing challenging situations
* Building rapport with the residents
* Providing support with activities when required
* Aiding in the development of 'life skills'
On average, our part time Support workers earn between £150/£200 per week, and full time Support Workers between £350...