Sue Ross Recruitment are looking for an experienced Part-time HR professional to join our client, a successful family run manufacturing company.
You will provide generalist HR services to the... leadership team and staff, working c20 - 24 hours per week. Key duties will include:
* Implementing HR activities including recruitment, leavers, flexible working requests, training, and PDPs
* Scheduling and administering Personal Development Plan meetings and training with Managers and staff
* Maintaining HR records
* Submitting hours for wages (weekly and monthly)
* Reporting in HR statistics
* Co-ordinating company car administration
* Ad hoc duties including booking accommodation for sales staff etc
You will be part of a friendly, supportive and forward thinking team within...