Our client, a major west yorkshire based OEM, seek to appoint a Site Electrician to work on a rotating 6-2, 2-10 shift pattern. The appointed Site Electrician will be responsible for reacting to... breakdowns, PPMs, and plant and office based electrical maintenance.
Site Electrician - Role & Responsibilities
- Reacting to machinery breakdowns as and when they occur
- Carry out PPMs and regular plant inspections
- Fault finding on PLCs with some panel building
- PAT Testing, Fire Alarm Testing, Utilities maintenance
Site Electrician - Skills & Abilities
- Apprentice or time served Electrician
- Skilled PLC fault finder. Siemens S7 an advantage but not essential
- Familiar with PLC controlled industrial machinery: crushers, conveyor systems, motors, servo drives, mixers, etc...