Training and Development Specialist
Salary: up to £34,000, full benefits package (private medical and dental cover, 25 days AL, pension scheme, etc.)
* To develop and support standardised processes for classroom based and on the job training and development to reduce human error on the site.
* To manage training activities that consider and support the production environment and shift system.
* To develop, lead and ensure sustainability of the site competency management system.
* To manage all training documentation.
* To maintain records that relate to training and development, and support the site in maintaining regulatory compliance (cGMP, EHS and Biosafety regulations).
* Build a learning organisation that will help...