About this company:
Our client’s panorama restaurant offers both stunning Bay Views with delicious locally sourced, fresh food prepared by their team of Chefs.
• In... conjunction with the Head Chef ensure the full smooth running of the Kitchen overseeing menus, stock and staff working practices.
• To take charge of the Kitchen in the absence of the Head Chef.
• Work as part of a team preparing and serving up to 200 meals each day which include lunches, sandwiches, afternoon teas, full dinner service, banquets and conferences.
• Maintain an effective working relationship within the team.
• Communicate and liaise effectively with other departments within the hotel.
• Work in all departments of the Kitchen with respective chefs preparing and serving...