Field Service Engineer / 1st/ 2nd Line Support
£17, 500 + mileage
A fantastic opportunity for 1st /2nd line Support Technician/Engineer (Win 2012, XP, AD, Outlook, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP... etc) to work for a leading managed service provider. A varied, challenging and hugely rewarding role.
Your Responsibilities as a Field Service Engineer will include:
* Respond to and resolve ICT incidents in order to maintain / exceed contracted service levels.
* Regularly communicate with the users and wider Managed Service team to keep them updated and informed.
* Maintain accurate ...
* Support services for Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, etc.
* Implement and support disaster recovery solutions
* Technical services and support at the network...