Applications are invited for a Lectureship in Edinburgh Law School, from candidates with research interests in international intellectual property law. Applications are especially welcome from... of £38,896-£46,414 per annum for 35 hours each week.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 5pm (GMT) on Friday 4th March 2016.
Lecturer in International Intellectual Property Law ... of Computational Legal Theory and SCRIPT Centre Director
• Rachael Craufurd-Smith, Reader in EC Law
• Smita Kheria, Lecturer in IP Law,
• Jane Cornwell, Lecturer in IP Law
• Gerard Porter, Lecturer in Medical law
• Judith Rauhofer, Lecturer in IT Law
• Paolo Cavaliere, Lecturer in Digital Media and IT Law
In the wider School of Law, there are many other colleagues with related research...