We are recruiting Healthcare Assistants to join our expanding work force for work in nursing and residential homes, mental health and learning disability units, hospitals and the community.
Job... Description Overview:
• Provide assistants to service users to help them meet their personal care needs, including washing, toileting, medication, bed making and preparing meals and drinks.
• Enable service users to achieve independence as far as possible in all areas of their life
• Help service users to identify and choose their support needs.
• Understand the rights of the individual to have their wishes respected.
• Understand how to treat the patient/ client with respect & dignity.
• Understand equal opportunities and supports the equality, diversity of the individual.