Our client is looking to appoint a strong Assistant Hotel Manager to manage their staff and ensure the high standards of the hotel are kept. This is a very operational and hands-on role with strict... attention to detail. You will be working closely with, and take responsibility of all departments such as reception, kitchen, bar, events, security and housekeeping.
You will have strong Management in the following areas:
* Planning and organising accommodation, catering and other hotel services.
* Achieving sales and profit targets.
* Planning work schedules for individuals and teams ... maintenance, supplies, renovations and furnishings.
* Dealing with contractors and suppliers.
* Ensuring security is effective.
* Carrying out inspections of property and services.