Have you ever thought that you would like to work in the Dental Industry, but have never got round to doing anything about it? Well now is the time, why not work as a Dental Nurse?
-Set up for... each and every patient, providing the Dentist with the correct equipment and instruments.
- Prepare and mix materials.
- Write patient notes correctly and efficiently as dictated by the Dentist.
- Monitor the patient from them entering the room, during treatment and as they leave the surgery.
- Offer support and reassurance to patients.
- Carry out stock control.
- Receptionist Work may also be required
If this sounds like the perfect change of career for you, then please send a copy of your CV and cover letter explaining why you like to apply for this role.