Our client is looking to appoint a strong Assistant Hotel Manager to manage their staff and ensure the high standards of the hotel are kept. This is a very operational and hands-on role with strict... attention to detail. You will be working closely with, and take responsibility of all departments such as reception, kitchen, bar, events, security and housekeeping.
You will have strong Management in the following areas:
* Planning and organising accommodation, catering and other hotel services.
* Achieving sales and profit targets.
* Planning work schedules for individuals and teams.
* Meeting and greeting customers.
* Dealing with customer complaints and comments.
* Addressing problems and troubleshooting, including staff issues.
* Ensuring events run smoothly.