Our client, a well established solicitors is looking for an experienced IT Support Assistant to join their busy team in Canterbury, Kent.
You will be responsible for providing an effective... support service to all IT users within the company, and training new and existing users on the firm's systems and software.
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates must possess the following skills and knowledge;
- Previous experience of supporting users with their desktop software, hardware and networking problems
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Patience, with the ability to give clear and concise instruction to users
- The ability to work as a team as well as individually
- Organised, with the ability to prioritise their own workload...