Finance Officer (Regulatory Reporting)
Our client, a reputable international bank based in London is looking for a Finance professional to take on the role of a Finance officer and join their... team on a permanent basis.
The successful Finance Officers responsibilities will be:
- COREP reporting - Own Funds & Leverage, LCR, NSFR, Large Exposures and Asset Encumbrance
- PRA, AMM and Bank of England Reporting
- Substitute (when required) for the competition of daily internal management reports - Liquidity, capital Adequacy, Large Exposures, Foreign Exchange positions, Country Exposure, Bond positions and daily P&L.
- Contribute to yearly reports such as ILAAP, ICAAP, RRP, Pillar 3 and Statuary accounts
- Some mainframe related computer input when essential.