Software Engineer ( C / OpenGL/ Graphics)
This is an opening for a C /C++ engineer to work at one of the world's leading semiconductor, and multimedia app contents manufacturers.
* Excellent C programming
* Strong interest in the technology of computer graphics
* Excellent software design
* Experience in low-level driver development for Linux or Android
* Experience with modern, advanced graphics APIs - not just OpenGL course '101' with GLUT and glBegin/glEnd!
* A thorough understanding of computer architecture issues
- (virtual memory, MMUs, caches etc.)
* Bsc in an engineering, science or computer discipline
This role is based in Kings Langley. Easily commutable from Uxbridge, Luton, West London, Middlesex and High Wycombe