Cost Accountant £25K - £28K Launceston Permanent EB3150a
An opportunity has arisen for a Cost Accountant to join this market leading manufacturing company based in Launceston. The role is full... time permanent and will come with a salary of £25,000 to £28,000, depending on experience.
Reporting into the Management Accountant, the responsibilities of the Cost Accountant will include:
- Creating / maintaining standard costing in Excel
- Producing profitability reports, based on standard costs
- Variance Analysis
- KPI reporting
- Reporting on weekly Accounts
- Using MS Excel to manipulate complex data
The successful candidate will:
- Have advanced understanding of MS Excel and spreadsheets
- Ideally (although not essentially) be fully AAT qualified.