HR Advisor, North Devon, Permanent, £28,000 to £32,000 per annum DOE
A unique opportunity for a HR Advisor has arisen with a large manufacturing business located in North Devon. It is essential... that you have proven human resources experience within a manufacturing site ideally in a HR generalist role. You will be CPP qualified or working towards a CIPD qualification.
Knowledge and Key Skills:
· Working knowledge of employment law and best practice.
· Diplomatic, tactful and ability to maintain confidentiality.
· High level of computer literacy and SAP HR system
· Good written and verbal communication skills, including listening and counselling and the ability to positively influence.
· Attention to detail conscious
In conjunction with the HR Manager...