* An opportunity to work for a market leading manufacturer industrial fabrication
* National Contracts
* Steady Growth
* Excellent career opportunities
* As the... Maintenance Electrician you will be doing maintenance work in the factory
* You will be dealing with breakdowns, installations, some project bits, fault finding, routine preventative maintenance, PLCs
* You will work on kit like CNC Lathes, PLC's, Vacuum forming equipment, injection moulding machines, presses, sanding machines and ovens.
* Working 8am-4pm Monday to Thursday and 8am - 3.40pm Friday
The Ideal Person:
* You need City and Guilds part 1+2 in electrical engineering and ideally have C+G level 3 in inspection and testing, and C+G in
* You will be a general all rounder...