Permanent "Health & Safety Coordinator" Position
£20,000 - £22,000
Stoke on Trent
The opportunity to join a well established manufacturing company as a "Health &... Safety Coordinator" based within Stoke on Trent has arisen.
As a Health & Safety Coordinator duties will include:
* Coordinate, support and advise on Health & Safety issues across a multi-site manufacturing business
* Monitor standards, processes, communications, training and systems
* Perform risk assessments
* Report and investigate incidents, injuries and hazards and implement agreed ...
The successful candidate will:
* Experience within Health & Safety
* Experience within a manufacturing environment
* Dealt with risk assessments
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments...