This will be a full time, temp-to-perm role, where you will be working in the press office environment of a large organisation based near the town centre. The hourly rate is £9.50-£9.75. Working... & Tasks:
* Monitoring inboxes, handling main Press Office phone and replying to customer queries in a timely and efficient manner.
* Booking meetings, travel and accommodation, as required.
* Minor budget work, setting up suppliers, raising POs and acting as a point of contact for all queries relating to this.
* Liaising and maintaining the relationship between Central Office staff, Regional ... .
* Ability to use digital/social media effectively.
* Competent IT skills (Microsoft Office).
* Good written and verbal communication skills including some influencing and negotiating.
* Strong customer...